Apr 29, 2012

Sam Claflin mentions SWATH, Kristen & Rob in a new interview with Elle UK (June issue)


You worked closely with Kristen Stewart on Snow White...How was it to be so near that level of fame?
Sam: Awkward! [Laughs] I know it's quite hard for her to have a normal life, to go to the shops in the afternoon, and I'm blessed that at the moment I still live an absolutely regular life. get to stay mysterious.

Who do you compare yourself to?
Sam: I can't help but compare myself to Eddie Redmayne. I was actually up for My Week with Marilyn, but when I saw the script, I just knew he was right for it. My first ever job was with Eddie [in The Pillars of the Earth] and I've witnessed him grow as an actor - he looks so at home, it all seems to come very easily for him. He's friendly with Andrew Garfield and Robert Pattinson and he's the next one of their group to come through. When I go to LA, don't really have that group of friends who I can talk to and who are going through the same sort of things as me - it's quite tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...