Apr 11, 2012

New SWATH Article in EW




Kristen on evil and getting beat up: "When good overtakes evil, it just feels f---ing good."
"Rupert beat me up," Stewart jokes. "He definitely threw me off cliffs and made me trudge through frigid, icy waters. It looks cool, though. I can actually see the pain and discomfort and fear on my face. It's awesome."

Ruper Sanders on Kristen's bravery: Sanders definitely appreciated Stewart's perserverance. "What's great about Kristen is that it's one thing to be like, 'I'll jump off the building.' It's another thing to be s--- scared about jumping and then go ahead and do it," says the director. "She didn't want to ride horses, and ultimately, she rode in front of 200 horses galloping at full speed across the beach in front of an army. She's very brave."

imagebam.com imagebam.comimagebam.com imagebam.comimagebam.com loading

Thanks to @epnebelle | Via FierceBitchStew | iPad version: Joylove24 | via Alice_inTwiland | Robstenation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...