Apr 10, 2012

New "Bel Ami" Scenes (Dubbed in Italian)

(The first 20 seconds are new, the rest was posted here in English.)

Rough translation

Georges: I'm sorry if I hurt you, it was never my intention.


via | via | via 





Translation

Clotilde: I am very happy for you.
Georges: How is Laurine?
Clotilde: She can’t forgive you, unfortunately. Monsieur Forestier calls you, you know? Is so petite, can’t understand.
Georges: And you?
Clotilde: You did a good marriage. Is what we all do. I miss you very much. To our love nest just miss you.
Georges: But how will you still have?
Clotilde: I’m an incurable optimist
talk politics
Georges: thanks
Rousset and climb the stairs as a politician still talk about politics.

Video and translation: Robert Thomas Pattinson Italian Fanclub | via RPLife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...