Sep 19, 2011

Kristen's Vogue UK Interview at the Mulberry Show

Photobucket


KRISTEN STEWART, front row at yesterday’s Mulberry show, is loving her time in London right now.
“The people are really great. I like waking around here, I don’t really get bothered by anyone,” the Twilight film actress told us post-show – at which, conversely, she was going anything but unnoticed, sitting as she was next to Kate Moss.
Telling us Fashion Week isn’t usually her scene, fashion however is something she’s very much interested in. “Actors and actresses have a hand in both words [acting and fashion]. You have to stay involved in it to be interested. I love what I wear, I mean I love choosing what I wear,” she said, impressed with what she had seen on the Mulberry spring/summer 2012 catwalk.
And what about her own style – how would she describe that?
“All over the place right now. I have different versions of myself and a standard uniform – I wear jeans. It’s cool to have another side of things. I have phases,” she told us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...