Mar 10, 2011

About Me, FortheloveofRK

Hello there!


I'm the new kid on the block. I'm very honored that I was asked to contribute to this blog and hopefully I'll do a good job and won't let anyone down!
A little bit about myself: I hail from tumblr. I make photo and gif edits (fortheloveofrk). It's a passion/hobby of mine. I've been a fan of Rob and Kristen for a while, but didn't get "obsessed" until a year and a half ago. I'm 20 years old. I live in the U.S. Full-time college student. I love fashion, books, movies. My best subjects were Literature and History. I'm very calm and easy-going. Drama and conflict are not my thing and I stay as far away from that as possible.


I think that about covers it! I look forward to co-posting. If you have any other questions or want to contact me, you can do so through my twitter or my tumblr ask box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...